Blogging has taken a backseat in my list of daily priorities and as much as that pains me, i realize that the list of things I want to blog about, the experiences and things we are doing have not taken a backseat... it makes me feel a little bit better but its rather bittersweet... the more we do, the more experiences i have to write about... cause me to have less time to actually write about them.. Go figure, right?
Here is a (hopefully) little sample of what we have going on....
We started back on the house decorating horse... I'm sure its a horse that will live with us forever as i don't think you are ever done decorating but at least one day it wont seem like such a long to-do list.... and once it does, I'm sure we will get pregnant or something crazy like that to make the list long again. This time it was Daniel that suggested we go shopping to places like Ikea and Garden Ridge... even after I told him to have a lazy day at home... who is this man??
Pink eye - Pink eye has infested our home.. First it began to show it's UGLY green goopy side on Friday afternoon and by Saturday morning it had turned my precious little Caucasian into a Chinese man who just got the crap beat out of him... Poor little guy.. It broke my heart and like i do with every sickness of his, i prayed that those germs would have fester in my face instead.... low and behold by Monday afternoon, I looked like I had just had an interesting all nighter with lots of glaucoma medication.. Right now as i type this... I have the bath and body works hand sanitizer clipped to my shirt and I hear Daniel calling from the bathroom that he has stuff coming out of his eye!!
16 months - Oliver is now 16 months old and is quiet cooler than I'll ever be... He wears his Braves hat (that is a mini version of daddy's), he counts... 2,2, free and swings his bat or stand in bat (golf club, toilet plunger, cooking spoon, pen), he now says "uh-oh", bir (bird), and 10's of other words... i don't think my memory is capable of me listing them... he goes to school and doesn't cry when I leave (i have a separate post about school stuff!!), i cant even think.. he is just AWESOME!!
Modeling - I still havent made time for the new modeling agency and honestly I don't know that I can add anything else to my plate right now.. But a video was released from the video shoot he did about a month ago. I NEED to find out how you download a video from you tube!! It is soo cute and he dominated all the shots (i hate, ahem, to brag but the other kid wasn't even in the video).
Here is my school post (since I will probably not ever get back to adding a separate post) - We got his picture day pics back and they were ... cute.... they were awesome cause they are from his first day and he is wearing an awesome pink shirt but the actual picture is ok.. Last Thursday, I dropped him off at school and hung out for a little bit while Oliver went around and kissed all his friends hello and then I played ball and just hung around for a little bit.. it was soo nice.... totally made my day... After work I met my mom and brought her up there with me so she could peek in on him playing and go figure... when we got there at 5 oclockish, he was sound asleep in the corner... We went into his class and before I woke him up.... I had to sign a NOTE... lol... Yep.. On his 3rd day of school, I had to sign an incident report cause Oliver bit someone on the nose.. oopsie!! After I carefully glanced at everyones noses, I picked him up and we went home.. (with one bad ass copy of the note I signed) haha.. i am not contributing to him being bad but I find this soo funny and cute.. Im sure future notes from school wont be as adorable.
my new job - has morphed me into one of those people (my husband) that i hate!! for the record i don't hate my husband... just this trait of his.... I work from the minute i get to work til the minute i leave... i think about my job after work.. I genuinely care about the things I do there.. CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY !!! I do love it and I love my promotion.. I love leading my department and being an important team player to my fellow staff... It really is a great feeling. I am working on a HUGE project right now and I am impressing myself with my dedication, organization and input.. Very exciting, as well as confusing, bittersweet (again, i know... for the same reasons above) and a little nerve wrecking. Proud, non the less.
Daniel is doing great... Playing on his basketball team (not really loving it) and pitching on his softball team (loving it).. Funny, but I have the same feelings as he does towards his two sports... He also is doing AMAZING things at his new job (not so new anymore).... I can tell that Daniel enjoys Oliver more and more each day and they play together so good... He is such a great dad, truly exceeded every expectation I had and I had very high expectations since I had such a great dad.. Daniel is also equally as great as a husband.. he is soo supportive of my new stresses and really takes me into consideration in everything he does.. I love him soo much!!
Ok.. im getting sappy.. time to go do my workout video since OT is still napping! OMG.. i need to mention my 10k.. that is going to need its own post :)
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment