So the other day I was feeling worried.. Worried that I wasnt feeling pregnant.. So I did what any sane woman would do.. lol .. I went out a bought (the cheapest) pregnancy test I could find just as a reassurance that I still was...
btw.. I am!
Welll that day I was sooo sooo sooo unbelieveable tired.. I went to bed at 8 and slept til 8 the next morning and was still tired. But I feel great.. I cant remember when the nausea started with Oliver but I think it had at this point.
Well then last night... Daniel and I were meeting at Buffaloes to have a little date night. We had just had a horrible day of storms in the North Georgia area so it was raining and gross out. But I was in a great mood and I was totally jamming out in the car to the Britney Spears, Will I Am song. I guess a wreck or something had happened in the opposite direction cause two firetrucks and two ambulances passed me, so I pulled to the side and waited.. still dancing, of course... And while I am still dancing I found myself bawling crying concerned for the people in the emergency.
Haha! If that's not pregnancy hormones I dont know what is!! I immediately called Daniel and told him how hilarious this was.
written 1/31
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment