I don't remember when but Jessica and I have been joking, talking about getting pregnant at the same time and how cool it would be to be in it together and have the kids be the same age but!!!! I never expected it to actually happen.. lol
That's right.... It a Smith thing is moving into the next generation... Jessica is 9 weeks pregnant to my 6 weeks pregnant... Umm yeah, we are 3 weeks apart. HAHA!!
Shaun and Daniel were at bowling together last night and we outside chatting about something Daniel said when Shaun said... So.. Jess and I went to the doctor today and she is pregnant..
First let me stop and say... WE ARE SOOOO FREAKING ECSTATIC FOR THEM!! I honestly cant tell if I am happier for them or for us! I love Shaun and Jessica with all my heart and they are a great Aunt and Uncle and Godparents for Oliver and I KNOW that they are going to make the most amazing parents. I am so excited to be there for them as they venture into this world and meet what a little Shau-ica would be.
So then after Daniel congratulated and elated in Shaun's news... (although that sounds very gay)!... he told Shaun... Well your not going to believe this but Kelly is too...I picture it in my mind to be giggles and smiles and everything girly and it really may have been but Ill never know for sure. Daniel and Shaun both agreeded that they are going to need each other these next few seasons... Daniel probably scared Shaun with some over dramatic stories of how horrible pregnancy is but I guess it ain't that bad cause you did this to me again!! (lol)
Then Shaun and Daniel had a good ole laugh at Jessica and I fake drinking at girls night last tuesday!!
After Daniel sent me this text,
I couldn't even wait for him to answer before I called her.. When she answered I simply told her that I was fake drinking wine at her house last week... she said so was I... and I screamed and we talked about it. Then in a moment of clarity she said, "wait, why were you fake drinking wine?" lol
it was one of the best conversations of my life!!!
written - 1/30
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment