I still cant wrap my mind around the fact that we are going to have another baby, then toddler, then child... Oliver is going to have a brother or a sister!! I thought the second time would be soooo.... ummm less surprising, less nerve wrecking but its not! I have all the same feelings as I did with Oliver and I love it!
So far we have told my mom, Daniel's parents and Daniel's aunt... We will tell Jake and Christina on Friday and then wait until our appointment on Monday, February 11th to actually see our lil peanut and see the heartbeating and so forth.. i don't know why we are waiting because if we do end up having a miscarriage it is something I will talk about to people but I guess I will wait until I deal with the loss to discuss. It's honestly KILLING ME not shouting it from the rooftops!!
Daniel and I have tried to go on about normal day life but he has had more of a distraction than I have. The Falcons were playing in the playoffs and won the first game but lost the second which he happen to get tickets to go to. We have been talking about our lil poppy sead non stop though and even had a jump start on some names.
Girl - already decided but of course we will consider other names - Etta Paige Smith
Boy - having trouble with the middle name but right now it is probably - Abram Jude Smith
This could change possibly a million times over, our complete boy listing looks like this:
Abram - Hebrew - High Father
Walter
Howell
Max
Elliot
Levi
Lincoln
Parker
Remy
Duke
Winston
Warren
Albert
Ramsey
Our girls list looks like this:
Etta
Ellis
LOL
The Chinese Birth Chart which was right with Oliver and most of our friends says GIRL... I can really go either way with what I want which is good cause I dont have much say but the idea of being surrounded by nothing but sweet boys who love their mama sounds great but dressing a little girl and ballet classes well.... sounds expensive! lol
I think we will find out around April 22nd. That is when we will be 18 weeks.
Friday, February 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment