Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Softball photoshoot
Every Tuesday is softball night. This week I changed it up a bit. The guys usually meet at Shauns house before the game and hang out and then head over to the park. This week I had Daniel drop Oliver and I off on the McGinnis Ferry Road enterance to the Suwanee Greenway. The Suwanee Greenway is trails that people walk, run and bike through in Suwanee.. it is mostly a boardwalk type of road but has some regular paths and then some dirt and gravel paths depending how long it goes. But it leads right into the park and back to the softball fields so I had Daniel drop us off and we walked, ran, stopped and played the trail. I am guess it was about 3 miles from beginning to end. It could be more or less.. I enjoyed it soo much and felt sooo accomplished afterwards. It was also so peaceful, a little too peaceful and scary at times i must admit but overall so nice. We got to the park about 45 mins before any of the guys showed up so it gave us time to have a little impromptu photo shoot in your team jersey and colors. We also had some time to play "chase (your favorite game where you crawl fast and we chase after you) and meet some friendly doggies. It was such a fun time. I hope to do this as much as possible!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment