I'm having second thoughts on making this private.... i could have the next BIG blog that could make me some money!! haha
why do some people have to piss me off and i have to punish the rest of the world and not share my intriguing stories with them.. i wish i could just block a few people... but really does it matter if they read about how i make baby food??...
any thoughts readers?
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I would do what feels right for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Michelle! I have become the exact same way about my family's life and experiences now that we are expecting. Trust your instincts...they are usually right. Hope all is well!
ReplyDeletei just want to know about who's pissing you off! i think you should write a blog all about that and make it private to just that one person, since obviously you know who it is. or don't. if they're being an asshole then they deserve to hear how you feel! :)
ReplyDelete