Oliver has been saying some funny stuff lately.... and all i want to do is remember it forever!!
Daniels birthday - I had hid Daniels presents in Oliver's closet and Oliver told Daniel that they were in there so I said, Oliver! Don't tell him that... It's a surprise!! To which Oliver said... Hey Dad, Forget what I told you about my closet!!
I slipped in the kitchen on Oliver's hockey stick and I was being awfully dramatic about it and saying my life flashed before me and stuff ... Oliver looks at me puzzled and said "Uhhhh Mom, I was behind you and your feet never left the floor" and walked away.. He is such a smart - BUTT !!
We went to a Gwinnett Gladiators Game and Oliver was trying to understand the whole time out concept.. He was telling us (Dan, Kathy and I) the rules back again but he pronounces his ST's like D's and he said....
- The players are getting in trouble cause they cant keep their hands off their "St"icks! - Why yes son, that gets most guys in trouble
- That player hit the other guy in the face with his "St" ick!! - Some people might enjoy that....
- Their "St"icks are so long that they are tripping over them..... WOW!!
The list of funny stuff goes on for days!!
Monday, March 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment