4 1/2 months old
A chunker!! Weighs 17 pounds and is wearing 6-9 month clothes
Super sweet and loves to cuddle
obsessed with his big brother.. the way he looks at that boy is incredible
another mama's boy
Daddy's little pal
a bigger gift from God than I think anyone we know realizes except Daniel and I
happy... he has this smile that lights up his whole face with those eyes and big old cheeks
eager... he doesn't want to roll over.. he wants to run and sit up and play and do everything Oliver does
a good sleeper at night.. sometimes
different... he isn't the same baby as Oliver, he isn't going to be the same boy either.. I dint know how to understand that and now I cant figure out why I thought the way I did
observant... since he was born he has been alert and inquisitive about things that are around him
ALL MINE!!! ... well, and Daniels, Olivers, Amma's, Gigi, Papa's, Kiki's :)
always surprising me... since the day i peeded on that stick.. he keeps me guessing and I love that
hungry.... lets just say it... the boy can always eat
hairy... the doctor says this one not me... he has hair on his back.. above his butt crack, his ears and in his ears.. lol.. thats the Christman in him for sure
a mess.... he spits up like Ive never experienced spit up before, he has blow outs, his fingernails get dirty!!, he gets into everything if i put my guard down for a second
fun.... he wants to play.. all the time
loud.... we now know the reason he made all those "talking" noises that first night but honestly, he hasn't stopped since
a perfect mix of me and Daniel... some days i see me... some days I see Daniel... some days I see Oliver... some days I see my dad!!
totally a second child... I struggle keeping up, documenting and doing all the mom things i should do! :(
1/2 my heart... but really all of it too... i cant describe how that is.
my future.....
even my past....
Abe is my sweet baby boy!
Friday, January 31, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment