Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Part 3 - Our Birth Story - Abram John Smith

Everyone is commenting on how big he is.. just like with my belly! I can see he is big too. But he is perfect!! 10 fingers, 10 toes, he's breathing, he looks great! He has dark hair and is doing great on his testing that they are giving him. He looks just like Oliver only bigger and has these cheeks that go on forever... I swear they easily go down his neck!! haha... He already has personality and crazy facial expressions which I love.

To be honest the rest is a blur... I have a doctor in between my legs, people everywhere, I cant stop staring at my baby and I'm just so happy and honestly so proud of myself... I know its crazy that I was feeling that in that moment but it had been a really rough summer. Daniel and I went through some pretty crazy stressful times and I held it together, kept this baby safe from all the what ifs and delivered without induction or C section like everyone had been telling me was going to be needed.

It was a truly amazing experience bringing sweet Abram into this world.. from the giggles in the bathroom when we found out we were expecting all the way to the tears in our eyes when he arrived. I love this little guy so so much and right now he is insisting on some milk.. lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment