Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

babble babble babble

Yesterday we took Oliver to his 18 month check up. He weighs 27 pounds and is in the 25th percentile for height, 60th for weight and 95th for head... pretty consistent to all his other checkups. We did the questionarre to see if he might show signs of autism. i am pretty familar with these signs from college so i knew that he wasnt.

The doctor asked how many words he knew and I began counting...
Georgia
Dada
Ball
Bat
Bye Bye
Bubble
Hi
Choo choo (not sure it that counts)
Mama
Bug
Stop
'thereheis (there it is)
waffle
juice
nobite (no bite)

i know there is al ot more but since the doctor only needed to know if he could say 6, I'd say this list is sufficient.

Oliver is always talking, singing. or saying bye bye... when cars come down the street, he stops playing to wave and say hi.. unfortunately we live in the beginning of a 270 home subdivision so he doesn't get much playtime in out front. I love the babble... i actually cannot get enough of it and i plan to soak it in for this short amount of time that it lasts.

I honor of my babbling buddy... Buh bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment