Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 21, 2013

I cannot keep up!!

I cant believe I have slacked off again... well actually I can cause its me and I can never keep this thing going... I see that I left off somewhere after Oliver's surgery...That was the worst 10 days of my life. I still have no idea what was happening to my little boy which is hard to process but he is better... so so so much better. He doesnt snore anymore, hasnt had a runny or stuffy nose since and I would redo those 10 days of hell again in a second to make him a healthy, well rested child.. Although, he has started this WEIRD smelling of the fingers thing that I am going to kill him if he doesnt stop. UGH!

I see that I let off my last entry with good hopes for days 9 and 10 and all my hopes came true. The night terror, seizures went away just like Dr. Thomson said they would... He is a brillant, brillant man! Life went back to normal.... and which is probably why I havent written since... normal in our world, is BUSY!

Right now I am reviewing my fb to do some catch up posts and talk about my lil bun in the oven!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment