Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

O-love!!! Tball edition

I am obsessed with Oliver... sure he drives me INSANE but he is everything I EVER imagined I would want out of a kid. For instance:

Tball - This boy has a little bit of talent going on in this area... Actually maybe at this age it is 100% heart but it is amazing.. At his first Spring season game (season 2 of playing) he got a great hit out to second base off the T; then he got a hit off the pitch!! YAY!!! While out on the field he got the ball twice and once when he did he picked it right up and threw it to first base and if this wasn't Pre- Tball that person would have been OUT! For Oliver to even get to the ball is a miracle because 14 other kids in the field are trying.. well maybe 10.. 4 of them seem to be drifting off into space (like Oliver last season, sorry kid)... and Oliver is by far the smallest, hence slowest so it is a tough task. Then on Sunday I wasn't able to go to the game but Daddy and Oliver informed me that he got two hits off the pitch but they were foul balls. He also was being a great teammate when in the dugout sitting on the bench he was calling out to Caleb who was at bat, saying "get a good hit... you can do it!" hahaha!! Daniel was being the 3rd base coach and said he heard Oliver yelling that and turned around and Oliver was the only one sitting on the bench watching the game! So cool kid, so cool!!

It is soo amazing watching him play tball.. I overhear comments from people who are standing around watching and even some from people who stop to watch how small Oliver is and gets up there and swings that bat around like he is really Jason Heyward... Oliver has even started to do some headnods as if Coach Chris is giving him secret signs (I don't know what they call them).

Too too fun I tell you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment