Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Dirty 30!!

Daniel is about to change decades of his life.... And although in the grand scheme of life 30 is generally young, in the mind of a almost former 29 year old... it is not.

I am super excited for Daniel to turn 30, mostly cause i still have 11 months til I turn 30 and because I have the BIGGEST surprise EVER!!

I am soo incredibly scared to write about it on here but I cant stand not to discuss it 24/7 and since I cant discuss it at home, I am writing about it here.

We are going to VEGAS BABY!!!

We leave Tuesday morning and come back Friday night... In retrospect, I wish we were staying another night but i think this will be ok.. And plus, on Saturday night we have Daniels and Dooleys birthday party to go to. 

Everything has been booked since October.. can you imagine what it has been like to keep this from Daniel since October... The even better part is that Paul S, Vonee, Ben, Robert and Kimberly are all coming too!! And even last minute i found out that Jennifer and Todd are going to be there the same time we are.

This is going to be AMAZING!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment