As I sit down to type this on the couch I have to keep one eye out for the baseball that is flying about the room. Daniel is sitting in his chair pitching over and over again and shouting "Oh yeah!!, go dude!! good job OT" because Oliver is actually hitting the ball. Even though I am still completely amazed that he can even do this, it is quite the norm around here. I know Daniel couldnt be happier even though after pitching for hours on end it might look otherwise.
To say that Oliver loves baseball is completely an understatement. He is quite obsessed. We usually have to take a bat and a ball everywhere, especially if we are going to be somewhere that Oliver might see one. Shopping at Dicks Sporting Goods is no longer an option due to the amount of bats, balls, gloves, and various other baseball related items sold there. The word baseball comes out of Oliver's mouth hundreds of times a day Im sure. He loves to play baseball anywhere, anytime and with anyone.
I wonder what the future holds for this passionate (slightly obessive) characteristic of our son.... but I could win the bank if I put some money down to say it involves lots of dirt, umpires, concession food and FUN in our future!
GO OT!!
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment